PDA

View Full Version : Big Star Leaving, More on Orton, Super Crazy Injury & More

Dangerous Incorporated
04-26-2007, 11:14 PM
source: Wrestling Observer

One of WWE's biggest stars has decided to leave the company in the near future. Also, an important behind-the-scenes person is also planning on leaving the company. The names should be revealed within the next few days.

When the story of Randy Orton’s trashed hotel room first got out people in the locker room under the impression that he had been fired on the spot, which obviously wasn't the case. There are now reports coming out that the damages to his hotel room were in excess of $50,000. Orton is definitely in hot water right now and there are people within the company who are surprised that he still hasn’t been fired yet. WWE officials are very upset about the situation, especially after having given him so many chances in the past, but it doesn‘t look like they will be releasing or suspending him.

On June 16th there will be a Raw live from Knoxville, TN. They are currently advertising a triple threat for the WWE Title between Edge, Orton, and John Cena.

This past Monday WWE Champion John Cena celebrated his 30th birthday.

Super Crazy suffered a knee injury at the house shows this past weekend, believed to be a torn MCL. The torn MCL may be due to his recent weight gain because he's still trying to work his old Super Crazy style at that weight. It's inevitable that he's going to start having problems.

WWE is currently negotiating with the Hasbro toy company. If and when they get out of their Jakks Pacific deal, Hasbro will probably be producing their action figures. Hasbro produced a number of WWF action figures in the late 80s and early 90s.

In the build-up and the event where Curt "Mr. Perfect" was inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame, three of his children decided that they wanted to follow in their father's footsteps. Both daughters who were on stage for his induction want to become women's wrestlers. Curt's son Joe, who was the one wearing the Mr. Perfect jacket while on stage, also told WWE officials that he wanted to join the business. When talking to Shane McMahon, Shane told Joe that he should look up Harley Race's school. He may get more personal instruction there because Harley and Curt's dad Larry have been friends for more than 40 years. They also used to be a tag team.

I wonder who is gonna leave the E now? They cant afford to loose anymore main eventers. The SD! list is getting thin as is.

legolas4792
04-26-2007, 11:26 PM
i bet its somebody like kane the undertaker or michaels who has been in the company for awhile that leaves

wow cena is 30 i wonder how the ladies of his "Chain Gang" feel about that

bman
04-27-2007, 01:20 AM
i am very scared regarding this announcement. I think that they are either over hyping that it is someone major that is gonna leave or that it indeed is one of the major stars. I think though that it might be either Flair or Kane or Sabu or maybe even Finley. I doubt its Taker seeing as he's champ.

Kage
04-27-2007, 02:17 AM
IM thinkin its RVD leaving see as Vince won't give him another title run and he might fit in better in TNA