PDA

View Full Version : Randy Orton Moving To SmackDown Or ECW; Major Update

Dangerous Incorporated
04-29-2007, 04:45 AM
Source: PWTorch.com

There are no changes being made as to Randy Orton’s involvement at WWE Backlash tomorrow night.

As punishment for his recent hotel disaster in which damages up to thirty grand, WWE management is considering moving Orton to SmackDown! Or ECW. The RAW brand is considered as the “A-Brand” and Orton has expressed strong interest in remaining on the RAW roster.

Another form of punishment that WWE management is considering it keeping him off the major pay-per views like Summerslam which would hurt him financially with his PPV bonuses.

That oughta set him straight and a good way to punish without having to just loose talent.

Notorious Cow
04-29-2007, 04:53 AM
true but im a Randy Orton fan this hurts to hear because he is a really good talent but he never got to stay champ for a decent title reign.

Dangerous Incorporated
04-29-2007, 06:12 AM
Does mean you dont get punished for casuing $30,000 worth of damage.

Bad Boy
04-29-2007, 09:17 AM
he deserves it, Orton should show some proffesionalism.... being on SD would bring him straight, and putting him on ECW would totally make him a loser... lol

bad_meetz_evil
04-29-2007, 09:57 AM
Yeah, well I hope he just doesnt do the opposite. SmackDown is lacking in maineventers, so he'd probably go there. Although I don't think they'll push him.

yankeesman77
04-29-2007, 01:53 PM
I wonder who Orton would feud with if he did go to Smackdown because hes already feuded with The Undertaker (WM 21 - Armageddon) and Chris Benoit (at Summer Slam) so who will he feud with if he even goes seeing as how Smackdown is lacking faces at the moment.

XXKSXX
04-29-2007, 06:28 PM
If there going to move him he would have to go to SD he just doesn't fit for ECW. But it would help the ECW roster out a lot. I think they should just send him to SD for awhile so that maybe he will relies the spot he actually had on RAW.

iGangsta
04-29-2007, 08:14 PM
Rhyno got fired for throwing one plant pot, Orton trashed a whole room and this is how hes punished... a bit pathetic if you ask me

legolas4792
04-29-2007, 11:16 PM
well times were different when rhyno was around back then vince didnt worty about losing his stars to tna

XXKSXX
04-29-2007, 11:31 PM
That and Rhyno isn't the same kind of Talent that Randy is ether.

Rated X
04-30-2007, 01:54 AM
As much as I like Orton, I don't think this is going to help him. He really needs a cold hard slap of reality in the face. Maybe hitting him in the pocket book and suspending him for a few months will help.