PDA

View Full Version : WWE Star In Line For Push, More Attention For Smackdown; Rey

bad_meetz_evil
04-29-2007, 11:19 PM
source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter

Vince McMahon made the decision in the past week or two to give Chris Masters a renewed push.

Vince is said to have more interest in SmackDown than at any point in recent years. It's become almost an equal priority to Raw, even with the viewership back to falling well below Raw levels. Vince's renewed interest in SmackDown is being credited to Michael Hayes, who is said to the most influential he's even been. Hayes was also described as having almost a Pat Patterson-like business relationship with Vince.

When Rey Mysterio was in Japan this past week on a promotion tour, they asked him who from Japan should be in the WWE Hall of Fame. He said Antonio Inoki and Satoru Sayama. Rey also that it would be a career highlight for him if he could do a tag team match with Sayama as his tag team partner.

Pritch
04-30-2007, 01:01 AM
Masters deserves a push after all the jobs he's had to do. I'd say move him to ECW or SD to become get a bigger role.

Rated X
04-30-2007, 02:00 AM
I don't see why they would bother pushing Masters. Even if he did get a push it will only be a month long push, if that. He will end up fucking it up like he did the last time.

XXKSXX
04-30-2007, 03:30 AM
I don't think Masters really deserves a push but what Vince decides is what goes.

iGangsta
04-30-2007, 05:04 PM
I think Masters needs to improve on his in ring ability a little more before they push him.

legolas4792
04-30-2007, 11:12 PM
i wonder how long the push will last this time

LionDen
05-01-2007, 12:26 AM
Masters has been doing ok on Heat as far as I have seen. Him going to Smackdown would be a good thing and if randy Orton does go there, Smackdown could really pick up. The Undertaker and Batista feud has picked it up a bit in the last few weeks IMO. Best thing about being Smackdown, there is only way to go and that is up ....