PDA

View Full Version : Bobby Lashley injured

LionDen
05-01-2007, 01:20 AM
World Wrestling Entertainment announced this afternoon that Bobby Lashley suffered a shoulder injury at last night's Backlash PPV and was sent to Birmingham, Alabama to be diagnosed by Dr. James Andrews.

I am told that Lashley had been dealing with some nagging shoulder injuries for awhile, so it may be that he was gutting it out long enough to drop the ECW title before undergoing treatment.

PWInsider.com

Flair Country
05-01-2007, 01:21 AM
It's a shame that they couldn't have Lashley drop the title to an actual wrestler, say RVD for instance. I guess that would put a hurt on his "invincibility" though...

Butoden
05-01-2007, 02:59 AM
He needs to stop running and diving at a wrestler in the corner, who gets out of the way resulting in Lashley hitting that steel ring post. Altho his muscles might be huge, hitting steel posts still hurts like hell.

Anyhows I hope his recovery goes well, although this could get in the way of his pushing, he could have a grand comeback and that could lead in a new angle.

yankeesman77
05-01-2007, 03:27 AM
Now people can look foward to hopefully RVD or CM Punk fighting for the ECW Title come One Night Stand

Bad Boy
05-01-2007, 12:01 PM
with RVD leaving WWE, and many ECW superstars on thin ice, to me it looks like ECW is going down the shit hole... Punk would be the only one left...

XXKSXX
05-01-2007, 02:50 PM
It's a shame that they couldn't have Lashley drop the title to an actual wrestler, say RVD for instance. I guess that would put a hurt on his "invincibility" though...

Your right they should have had him drop the belt to a actual ECW wrestler. I think his invincibility thing is pretty much over now that he has a injury.