PDA

View Full Version : The Undertaker Injured; Details

bad_meetz_evil
05-01-2007, 05:36 PM
PWInsider are reporting that The Undertaker suffered a torn bicep tendon. He is scheduled to see a doctor today to have the injury examined. Apparently you can easily see where the torn muscle in his bicep has rolled up his arm towards his shoulder.

We will keep you updated!

tommy
05-01-2007, 05:48 PM
Wow...this sucks for him. He finally is supposed to get a nice long title reign and gets injured during his first title defense...

XXKSXX
05-01-2007, 06:01 PM
This does suck cause now he's going to be losing the belt sooner then expected. He was looking real good to as of late.

Garden State Saint
05-01-2007, 06:36 PM
If Undertaker has to take time off (hopefully not, I just hate Batista), they had better offer that belt to Chris Jericho on a silver platter. The WWE needs saving again. :D

Platinum_Lies
05-01-2007, 08:43 PM
If Undertaker has to take time off (hopefully not, I just hate Batista), they had better offer that belt to Chris Jericho on a silver platter. The WWE needs saving again. :D

If Jericho comes back, it will most likely be on RAW due to how he left the WWE.

I think Kennedy may have to cash in that MITB sooner than anyone wanted and on Smackdown!. Batista needs to get his heel persona going and chase the title for a while.

tommy
05-01-2007, 08:48 PM
After last night, I want Kennedy to come to RAW...and fast.

XXKSXX
05-01-2007, 09:10 PM
^I think Kennedy is going to be staying on SD for right now.

Maybe that little move with Randy to SD might just have to happen. :D

legolas4792
05-01-2007, 11:12 PM
kennedy said last night hes cashing it in at wm but he never said if he would challenge raw or smackdown champ they might just give the belt back to batista

alignmo
05-01-2007, 11:24 PM
Well...there goes the belt back to Tist'a

XXKSXX
05-02-2007, 01:00 AM
I don't think Batista is a bad champ so if it does go back to him it wouldn't be to bad. I would like to see maybe Benoit or Kane get a shot but I don't see that happening ether. Also a good Orton Batista feud would be a good start. But we will have to see.