PDA

View Full Version : Injury Update on Lashley

Y0UR Messiah
05-02-2007, 02:22 AM
The following comes from WWE.com

BIRMINGHAM, Ala. - After visiting famed orthopedic surgeon Dr. James Andrews to have his injured shoulder examined, Bobby Lashley learned that he has a damaged rotator cuff but will not need surgery at this time.

The former ECW World Champion injured his shoulder during Sunday’s 3-on-1 Handicap Match at Backlash, where he lost the title to Mr. McMahon. It has been suggested that Lashley's shoulder injury had been lingering since WrestleMania 23 and that he may further aggravated the injury during Backlash.

Dr. Andrews is respected as the preeminent physician athletes seek when they suffer sports injuries. He performed surgery on Triple H after “The Game” tore his quadriceps muscles on two separate occasions. Lashley is expected to make an appearance on ECW on Sci Fi tonight and address his championship loss

yankeesman77
05-02-2007, 03:29 AM
I guess this mean that Bobby will stay in action on ECW which is good considering there thin roster but I hope his shoulder issues get resolved soon considering the lack of depth although Lashley could use the rehab and training to brushen up on his character in getting some more charisma.

tommy
05-02-2007, 03:58 AM
Is this a legit injury or keyfabe?

Darth Fozzy
05-02-2007, 10:04 PM
I'd say it's legit otherwise he wouldn't have dropped the title and the Originals wouldn't be getting a number one contenders match, although that could just be to keep RVD happy

alignmo
05-02-2007, 10:23 PM
Im also saying its Legit, I doubt its a keyfabe, since WWE.com is putting so much detail in it.

legolas4792
05-02-2007, 11:27 PM
lashley should chill for a few weeks so he doesnt hurt it even more