PDA

View Full Version : HBK to SD!

Dangerous Incorporated
05-03-2007, 12:06 AM
For months there have been rumors that Shawn Michaels would be moved to the SmackDown! brand. Now that The Undertaker has suffered a serious biceps injury and will be out of action until 2008, the chances of HBK jumping to Friday nights are greater than ever.

There are talks of moving him to SmackDown! after his program with John Cena is over.

Source: SES

legolas4792
05-03-2007, 12:30 AM
didnt he want time off? but i think this is good for smackdown

alignmo
05-03-2007, 12:41 AM
If he goes, I will miss him, since I dont tune in to SD that often, nor do I follow the storylines on SD, he will be missed on Raw if he goes.

Con
05-03-2007, 12:51 AM
So I guess is the official death of DX if he does this. =\

Phenomenal One
05-03-2007, 01:58 AM
but if he would get a title for it, he should move, but either way, raw will miss him

alignmo
05-03-2007, 02:15 AM
yeah, he will get the title, but I will miss him....Oh well, whatever is best for him

yankeesman77
05-03-2007, 02:35 AM
His chances are greater and quite frankly, I'd be amazed if he did make the journey over to Smackdown. That way we could see a Ken Kennedy vs. HBK feud or MVP vs. HBK or the excitement that HBK could bring to the SmackDown brand.

cookie_dough_619
05-03-2007, 02:43 AM
Smackdown may need that 'star-power' now that Taker's out.
Everyone's already said it, but there'd be a massive hole on monday nights if he went... conversely, a huge gap would be filled on friday (or tuesday, if you like) nights!

flamesoffury
05-03-2007, 04:14 AM
smackdown is in dire need of main eventers.. if hbk goes to smackdown.. i would be shocked.

tommy
05-03-2007, 05:53 AM
But...RAW is better...I don't wanna have to watch Smackdown to see him...this sucks.

bad_meetz_evil
05-03-2007, 09:37 AM
Good. This is going to help SmackDown alot. Especially when their lacking in maineventers. I'll watch Smackdown if he does go there. I barley do anymore.

yankeesman77
05-03-2007, 12:25 PM
I dont even know if its a credible source yet because we were also supposed to have Rikishi come back and form a tag team with Umaga and feud with the Hardies but I haven't herd anything from that or seen anything like that leading up to it that would make me believe that this situation would become immenent. But I hope Michaels does go to Smackdown just so I can see him have matches with the likes of Ken Kennedy, Finlay, MVP, and hell even Batista for this matter because when the lights are on bright, Shawn Michaels is the man that you want to put on the Main Event stage and he'll electrify the fans just like no one else could.

hbkizbest
05-03-2007, 12:30 PM
But Raw is HBK

mikedudelang
05-03-2007, 02:42 PM
once again, the wwe's inability to push enough young talent has put them in a hole. HHH is out, Undertaker is out, Shawn Michaels needs time off for his knee. They have all this talent on the roster (Carlito, RVD) and they bury them so people like Flair and Batista can keep thier spot. It's a joke.

tommy
05-03-2007, 03:26 PM
Carlito is no where near the "talent" you speak of. Until his latest program with Flair, his promos have been boring and uninspired, and his fighting left a lot to be desired.

RVD has been pushed as a main eventer, but he blew it when he got busted for drugs while holding two world titles. Then HE decided not to sign a new contract, meaning that he won't be able to be pushed anymore.

Some of the talent they should start working on (although not yet main event level) are: CM Punk, Johnny Nitro, MVP, Mr. Kennedy, Matt Hardy, and Jeff Hardy. No one else has proven themselves that they can give their all. Out of all of them, the only one WWE is currently dropping the ball with is Johnny Nitro.

Platinum_Lies
05-03-2007, 08:08 PM
Carlito is no where near the "talent" you speak of. Until his latest program with Flair, his promos have been boring and uninspired, and his fighting left a lot to be desired.

RVD has been pushed as a main eventer, but he blew it when he got busted for drugs while holding two world titles. Then HE decided not to sign a new contract, meaning that he won't be able to be pushed anymore.

Some of the talent they should start working on (although not yet main event level) are: CM Punk, Johnny Nitro, MVP, Mr. Kennedy, Matt Hardy, and Jeff Hardy. No one else has proven themselves that they can give their all. Out of all of them, the only one WWE is currently dropping the ball with is Johnny Nitro.

The one good thing with these injuries is that the WWE will be forced to address this very problem. They will have to push the younger or under-used talent. I think this is already evident by the fact that Punk and Burke are getting a lot of airtime on ECW, Kennedy is going to be forced to contend for the title (or so it looks), and they even put Nitro back on the air (although in a squash match).

HBK to SD would probably be the best choice since Orton and Edge can pick up the slack on RAW and they do have the Hardys there to push (the fans are already behind them so it shouldn't be too hard). SD needs main event level talent. MVP will claim the US title, Benoit will be pushed to the WHC picture, and Kennedy will probably have to cash in now.

Or... the brand extensions may be suspended soon, especially if another star is injured (which is highly likely with Khali involved with Cena). The WWE is a mess right now and McMahon has to scramble now to fix it. He must not let RVD go if he has the power to keep him. He loses another huge talent like that and... well, chaos.

Jericho needs to return now and you have to think that the WWE is basically yelling in his ear for him to come back.

XXKSXX
05-04-2007, 02:16 AM
Theres always talk about stars going to SD. So from now on I won't be believing it till it actually happens and I see them on SD and they stay there.

bballkid102003
05-04-2007, 08:55 PM
Smackdown isn't as good as Raw. Hope he doesn't go