PDA

View Full Version : The Latest On RVD’s Status & How It Affects Sabu/Sandman, Randy Orton Not Leaving RAW

Dangerous Incorporated
05-03-2007, 08:49 AM
Source: WrestlingObserver.com

As previously reported, RVD recently turned down WWE’s apparent final contract offer. Unless things change, he will be gone from the company when his contract runs out in late June. Since the contract is expiring, it doesn’t look like there will be a non-compete clause in effect, so he could work wherever he wants immediately. There has been no serious talk within TNA about signing RVD, but they likely would if they had the chance.

One of the ramifications of RVD leaving is how it may affect Sabu and Sandman, who both have a lot of backstage heat on them from WWE management. Their days with the company seem to be numbered, RVD and Heyman keeping them in line and out of trouble is viewed as the only thing that kept them from either quitting or being fired.

- Kelly Kelly has recently re-launched her website, Kellykellywwe.com with a new design and message board where she posts messages whenever she gets time.

- As of Tuesday, Steve Austin’s movie, “The Condemned” has pulled in $4,423,246 in five days on the silver screen. The movie is still in the 8th place position on the Box Office Mojo’s list.

Speaking of WWE Films, John Cena’s movie “The Marine” has pulled in $30.53 million in gross DVD rentals as of April 30th.

- Right now the current plan is to keep Randy Orton on the RAW brand. Last week we reported that due to the hotel incident that took place overseas, one of his punishments may be to move him to another brand. WWE has also decided not to suspend him either, however he will be paying for the damages to the hotel room, and possibly another WWE related fine will take place.

I dont see why Randy isnt getting suspended as well.

Platinum_Lies
05-03-2007, 08:10 PM
They cannot afford to lose another top level talent right now. They are struggling with all the injuries and contract disputes (HHH, Taker, and RVD). Suspending Orton would be near suicide at this point.

yankeesman77
05-03-2007, 08:15 PM
I can bet that with the storyline that they've set RVD up with that he wont be leaving after his contract expires because in my prediction he'll finally have the ECW Title around his waist (like it should be) and continue to lead the heart and soul of ECW.

Platinum_Lies
05-03-2007, 08:22 PM
I can bet that with the storyline that they've set RVD up with that he wont be leaving after his contract expires because in my prediction he'll finally have the ECW Title around his waist (like it should be) and continue to lead the heart and soul of ECW.

I'll hold out my opinion until Tuesday. If RVD either gets the title or is pushed well even in a loss, then I think he will stay. If he is just buried in a meaningless match, TNA has got a new star.

legolas4792
05-04-2007, 12:01 AM
put orton in therapy

what about dreamer is he effected by rvds possible departure?

XXKSXX
05-04-2007, 01:32 AM
I just don't see the WWE giving up on the RVD contract. I don't think WWE really want TNA to have him.

I'll hold out my opinion until Tuesday. If RVD either gets the title or is pushed well even in a loss, then I think he will stay. If he is just buried in a meaningless match, TNA has got a new star.

But if this happens it may be very soon we see the TNA version of RVD.

Jodes
05-04-2007, 01:32 AM
RVD will go to TNA :wink: i actually dont care i dont watch TNA or ECW so dont matter to me what happends to him lol so Randy wrecked a hotel room. he will just pay for the damage. no reason IMO to kick him off Raw.