PDA

View Full Version : Next Intercontinental Champion; Masters Push, More

yankeesman77
05-06-2007, 04:40 AM
Written by: Steve Carrier - May 05th, 2007

It was recently reported that Vince McMahon has decided to give Chris Masters another push even though they hadn’t have been successful in the past.

At the RAW show in Johnston City, TN last night, Chris Masters cut a promo before being involved in a match against the new Intercontinental Champion, Santino Marella. Prior to losing the match, he stated how he is sick of hearing about Marella winning the title.

It hasn't been confirmed from any reliable sources yet, but it looks as if Masters could be feuding with Marella which could end up with Masters winning the IC Title.

Source: w-e.com

whoblehwah
05-06-2007, 05:17 AM
You know, I think Masters should get a push. He's over as a heel, and his in ring ability is getting good. He reminds me of Lex Luger in ways.

legolas4792
05-06-2007, 05:18 AM
i havent seen marella wrestle at all he doesnt really deserve the thing anyways

whoblehwah
05-06-2007, 05:22 AM
i havent seen marella wrestle at all he doesnt really deserve the thing anyways

I saw a vid of his a while back, he wrestles really good. It was on a column on 411mania.com

tommy
05-06-2007, 05:57 AM
Think Masters will win it right away?

LionDen
05-07-2007, 03:30 AM
I say keep Masters on heat :)

tommy
05-07-2007, 05:16 AM
I'm gonna be interested in this fued...I mean, Masters has never impressed me, but that's just because all he does now is the Master Lock Challenge. I'm gonna go ahead and assume that Bobby Lashley killed that storyline, and that the move Master's debuted in his last fight will be his new finisher.

This fued could either introduce us to one or two of the next big things, or they could just fall into oblivion like Johnny Nitro seems to have done.

Platinum_Lies
05-07-2007, 06:24 PM
I'm gonna be interested in this fued...I mean, Masters has never impressed me, but that's just because all he does now is the Master Lock Challenge. I'm gonna go ahead and assume that Bobby Lashley killed that storyline, and that the move Master's debuted in his last fight will be his new finisher.

This fued could either introduce us to one or two of the next big things, or they could just fall into oblivion like Johnny Nitro seems to have done.

Why push Masters when he has never shown top level talent, but you have guys in Benjamin and Nitro who can outwrestle anyone on the roster? It makes no sense save for the fact that Masters is the prototypical big man in many ways... McMahon needs to get a clue.