PDA

View Full Version : RVD To Be Taken Off Television Soon; Further Update

bad_meetz_evil
05-06-2007, 06:22 AM
To further update the situation between RVD and his contract with WWE, look for him to be taken off television around June, as his contract with the company expires in August.

The reason why WWE is doing this is because they don’t want him to pull a “Christian Cage” and show up on TNA programming right after being on WWE television if in fact he does go to TNA.

Source: WrestlingObserver.com

DWTC
05-06-2007, 08:27 AM
I'm still thinking WWE and RVD will come to terms shortly before his contract expires. I just have this gut feeling.

Black Widow
05-06-2007, 11:55 AM
RVD deserves better than the way hes being threated.. he did something wrong.. everyone makes mistakes

Big Evil
05-06-2007, 01:24 PM
Sometimes with contract negotiations, each party may hold out until the last possible moment to make an agreement. I have the feeling RVD is simply trying to get his demands met, and is now bluffing in order to get WWE to give in. We will have to wait and see just what party will give in to the other. However, I feel they will make a compromise, as I don't see either party wanting to have the other leave.

tommy
05-06-2007, 08:19 PM
RVD deserves better than the way hes being threated.. he did something wrong.. everyone makes mistakes

This has nothing to do with the drug bust a while back...this is about RVD not signing a new contract. How is that them treating him wrong?

And, when he got busted for drugs and he held two of the three world titles in the WWE, he got exactly what he deserved: stripped of both belts and suspended.

legolas4792
05-07-2007, 12:29 AM
i think rvd is being treated justly he is demanding alot from this negotiation

LionDen
05-07-2007, 03:25 AM
I can just imagine he keeps thinking about losing those titles, having them all and then losing them over something so stupid. I am sure it has helped him into becoming a better wrestler or atlest to be more quiet and careful about it lol.

I wonder if Vince winning the ECW title may effect his decision about staying with the WWE even if they offered him exactly what they want.

tommy
05-07-2007, 04:47 AM
I think Vince winning the title may have been the final nail in the coffin for him leaving. I do really respect him though, as, even though he is going to be leaving, he still is pumping out great matches (come on, making an Umaga match interesting just hasn't been done before) and giving his all for the show while he is on his way out.

Big Evil
05-07-2007, 05:02 AM
Well I think that if RVD really cares about the ECW World Title, he might have more encouragement to just leave. But lets face facts... ECW now is just WWE with a popular hardcore name. There is nothing different. So if RVD really wants ECW, he should leave and go somewhere else that really is hardcore.