PDA

View Full Version : Update On World Title Situation; Hell In A Cell, Taker/Batista

bad_meetz_evil
05-06-2007, 09:55 PM
Prior to facing Batista at this year’s WWE Backlash Pay-per view, the Undertaker was said to have already been injured but it was unknown of what may have actually caused the injury.

Many are saying that it may have happened during the European tour or during training. During his match against Batista the Undertaker did aggravated the pre-existing injury. JBL acknowledged the injury during commentary but noting the Undertaker’s signature elbow pad had been removed from the right arm. WWE may have not noticed that Undertaker’s injury if JBL wouldn’t have made that note.

There is no official date as to when the Undertaker will return after he drops the title at this Tuesday’s SmackDown! Tapings in Pittsburgh. As for future contenders, several names have been thrown in but none have significant support.

Partial Credit: WrestlingObserver.com

F4L
05-06-2007, 11:25 PM
Where's the HIAC part?

legolas4792
05-07-2007, 12:20 AM
i think they were supposed to do a hitc at judgement day but now they are doing a cage match next week, maybe thats what he meant

LionDen
05-07-2007, 03:28 AM
I noticed the pad had moved but I probably would not have thought it was an injury. I remember he got hurt a couple of years ago in Europe when he did his old school walking along the ring rope and fell off doing it. He was out for a while after that, can not remember what he hurt though.