PDA

View Full Version : Mr. Kennedy Down With A Major Injury, Batista vs. Henry, SNME

W-OLF
05-07-2007, 11:37 PM
Mr. Kennedy Down With A Major Injury, Batista vs. Henry, SNME

Written by: Daniel Pena - May 07th, 2007

source: Wrestling Observer, Wrestling Observer Newsletter

It is believed that Mr. Kennedy suffered a triceps injury over the weekend. No other details have come out regarding the injury, but it appears to be significant. Batista went down with a similar injury early last year and was out for about six months.

There is a feeling right now that they have to do a Batista vs. Mark Henry match because Henry "injured" Batista and Henry wound up injured before Batista could get his revenge on him. If they go through with the program, it will likely be a short-term deal because of the fear of a lengthy program unnecessarily increasing the risk of injury for Batista, whose entire career has been interrupted by one torn muscle after another.

Because the SNME is being taped with Smackdown on 5/29 in London, Ontario, the ECW show for that week will be taped on 5/28 in Toronto before Raw. Due to that, there will be no Heat tapings that week.

Garden State Saint
05-07-2007, 11:41 PM
More injuries for Smackdown is just another reason to end the brand extension for RAW and Smackdown.

flamesoffury
05-08-2007, 12:13 AM
^ exactly.. i hate to say this, but i am glad kennedy is injured.. because now it is a guarantee that mr kennedy will be cashing in at wrestlemania 24 and i can see that live :D

Megan
05-08-2007, 12:34 AM
Man smackdown always is having injurys :sad:

tommy
05-08-2007, 12:57 AM
Not another one...ugh...

You know, I really hope Kennedy stays on the show regardless. It's an arm injury, and he could easily do what Trish did when she hurt her arm and manage someone. Just come out and talk and all that fun stuff. That, or he should take a long time off and cash in his title shot the night he returns.

XXKSXX
05-08-2007, 01:02 AM
I think he probably needs sometime off he'll come back and win the belt at WM24.

F4L
05-08-2007, 01:16 AM
Wow...Smackdown is going straight to hell...this sucks...

dutigaf
05-08-2007, 01:32 AM
wow the entire roster is hurt or out.... no one is left but helms and chavo...

XXKSXX
05-08-2007, 01:40 AM
SmackDown will be ok every time things like this happen everybody comes out saying the samething. But in the end it always ends up ok.

flamesoffury
05-08-2007, 02:24 AM
wow the entire roster is hurt or out.... no one is left but helms and chavo...

benoit? kane? mvp? batista? anyone ring a bell?

tommy
05-08-2007, 03:54 AM
So, either this is true and Kennedy really is out, or this isn't true and Kennedy vs Edge at Judgement Day will be announced.

yankeesman77
05-08-2007, 04:15 AM
Ken Kennedy was on such a roll but with the Undertaker injury that credibility of holding it till WM 24 couldn't of lasted and now you give it to the next best option in Edge. The regretful part is having to stop Ken Kennedy who has been so good as of late they may need to bump MVP and every other heel up another level.

bad_meetz_evil
05-08-2007, 06:14 AM
Just when he was on a roll. Damn, lots of wrestlers getting injured.

XXKSXX
05-08-2007, 03:17 PM
Kennedy is on Smackdown and Edge owns the money in the bank. What a great time to pick the bones then after a cage match. hmm....... :think: