PDA

View Full Version : Lilian Garcia Injury Update, Foley Reality Show, SD Ratings

bad_meetz_evil
05-09-2007, 07:00 PM
Lilian Garcia recently posted an update on her official website regarding her condition. She was still on crutches as of 4/30, but she was working out as hard as she can to get better. The updated scheduled on her official website lists the 5/14 Raw as her next scheduled WWE appearance, so it looks like that is her target return date.

Hi Everyone,

It has been three weeks since my surgery and let me start by saying that going through this surgery and rehab experience has given me a whole new outlook at all our WWE Superstars. Knowing now what they go through to come back from an injury and wrestle again makes me have even more respect for them. In my case, getting my knee to function normal again has not been easy!! The thing is, when you have ACL reconstruction surgery, your leg looses most of it’s muscle, bending ability, leg extension and capability to put pressure on it which means I’m still on crutches. But make no mistake about it, I am working very hard in rehab every day to be able to return as soon as possible. I miss RAW, my WWE family and all of you very much!!

I would like to thank everyone at Dr. Tehrany’s office for helping me with my recovery, especially Dr. Tehrany and my physical therapist, Jason who has been kicking my butt!! :)

I wish I could tell you my return date but it is still too soon to tell. For now, thanks again for all your great emails and concerns!! It really means a lot to me.

Forever Rockin’,
Lilian :)

Mick Foley will start shooting his reality show for A & E in two weeks. His book finally fell out of the New York Times best-sellers list last week. However, it is still No. 1 in the sports section. It was also No. 2 in non-fiction in Ireland.

SmackDown head writer Michael Hayes has blamed the falling SmackDown ratings on the usual post-Mania decline of the company.

source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter

legolas4792
05-09-2007, 08:39 PM
i wonder what the show will be about

Punisher
05-09-2007, 08:49 PM
i was wondering y she hasnt came back