PDA

View Full Version : Big Update On Kennedy; Surgery Not Required

bad_meetz_evil
05-10-2007, 04:27 AM
WWE.com has posted the following Mr. Kennedy update...

WWE.com has received word that the initial prognosis for Mr. Kennedy’s arm injury was overstated. Based on Kennedy’s extensive MRI at the Birmingham, Ala. offices of Dr. James Andrews, WWE’s Dr. Ferdinand Rios now reports that the SmackDown Superstar’s triceps tendon “was not torn from the bone as originally reported and will not require surgery.”

“He’s still vulnerable to injury and the arm remains badly swollen,” said Dr. Rios. “I’d expect him to be out of action for about six to eight weeks.”

XXKSXX
05-10-2007, 05:58 PM
Well if this is true then thats pretty cool for Kennedy.

Platinum_Lies
05-10-2007, 09:10 PM
Well if this is true then thats pretty cool for Kennedy.

But sucks as well... he just give up MITB because of a horrendous injury that wasn't so horrendous.

But maybe there is a great upside. Edge v Kennedy at SSlam for the WHC! :cheer1:

The Major
05-10-2007, 09:17 PM
hell yes. this could be kennedys break. turn him face. he can have a huge fued with the rated r muppet. and it could end up.. in a world heavywieght championship match. and reign which kennedy bloody well deserves

tommy
05-10-2007, 11:02 PM
hell yes. this could be kennedys break. turn him face. he can have a huge fued with the rated r muppet. and it could end up.. in a world heavywieght championship match. and reign which kennedy bloody well deserves

I have to disagree with one point. Edge deserves a long title reign a whole lot more than Kennedy. He has given his all time and time again and has only had two short reigns to show for it. I hope he beats out Kennedy, at least for a while.

legolas4792
05-10-2007, 11:34 PM
edge deserves a good long reign but i do want kennedy to eventually beat him for it AT WRESTLEMANIA 24

Platinum_Lies
05-11-2007, 03:21 AM
If edge has it at WM, I see Taker being the opponent. The streak vs the championship vs the streak... you all know the heel Edge is not going to admit the loss at WM since he was stretchered out of the match.