PDA

View Full Version : SmackDown Rating Disappoints, Too Cold Scorpio, Meet Triple H

bad_meetz_evil
05-13-2007, 01:59 AM
Despite the heavy promotion on the company website, Smackdown only drew a 2.6 rating last night, which was the same as last week's rating.

Too Cold Scorpio, who was released by WWE yesterday, is currently taking bookings through Pro Wrestling Unplugged's Tod Gordon. Feel free to contact me and I'll pass along the contact information. PWU has already announced Scorpio's return to the company next Saturday at the New Alhambra in Philadelphia. Scorpio will also be hosting a training seminar that afternoon from 3-5 PM at the cost of $25 per person. For more information, visit www.ProWrestlingUnplugged.com.

Triple H will be appearing as a guest of the Nashua, NH Pride minor league baseball team signing autographs on 5/30. They will also be giving out free 20 ounce water bottles to the first 1,000 fans.

sources: Pro Wrestling Torch, PWInsider.com, Wrestling Observer

legolas4792
05-13-2007, 02:38 PM
i thought the ratings would increase with all that they put into that show smackdown is so underrated in my opinion