PDA

View Full Version : No Classy Divas For WWE

Dangerous Incorporated
05-14-2007, 04:21 PM
- Ross, it is believed he still does the WWE payroll.

- Vince McMahon apparently has already done a 180 in regards to the presentation of the divas. They wanted to present them in a more classy matter, but Kevin Dunn thought it would kill the diva search competition.

Source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter

Kinda guest that when the first time you saw a Diva on RAW it was Mickie James strapping Candince Manchelle's bra up last week.

XXKSXX
05-14-2007, 04:46 PM
Truthfully I wouldn't care if it would've killed the diva search competition. It's crap and a waste of TV time. But on the other hand I like to see the Diva's with less clothes. :D

Cage21
05-14-2007, 06:13 PM
I think they should hire more diva's so they can have some classy and sime slutty.

Vinnyspapa
05-14-2007, 06:42 PM
I think they should hire more diva's so they can have some classy and sime slutty.

Thats a great idea. They can have a Class vs. Ass match. I would pay to see that.

tommy
05-14-2007, 07:24 PM
That's a shame...the Diva search is annoying and just eats up time from the WWE talent. The girls they get rarely are good wrestlers and end up doing some eye candy job (ex: Layla, who isn't even attractive unless her hair is straight). They should go with the classy path.

legolas4792
05-14-2007, 11:24 PM
the girls are eyecandy not wrestlers in this commen day i have lost most of my respect for womens wrestling

Platinum_Lies
05-15-2007, 12:58 AM
I agree with the classy v slutty idea. Have the women that actually are slutty stay that and have the divas that are classy be classy (ie Candice is raunchy in real life whereas Trish was the classy diva when she was here).

Phenomenal One
05-15-2007, 01:42 AM
well, im glad that wwe will still allow the divas to wear what they have been, as for the diva competition, its a waste of time because 80% of them end up getting a job with WWE anyways, so its pretty pointless