PDA

View Full Version : Diva Judgment Day Match, Jericho/WWE Return, More

bad_meetz_evil
05-16-2007, 06:19 AM
- Due to the release of SmackDown! Vs. RAW, Licensing revenue for the first quarter increased from $5.6 million to $20.6 million.

- Melina vs. Candice Michelle was on the booking sheets for WWE's Judgment Day PPV although no official announcement has been made.

- Chris Jericho to return by the fall, in time for the three hour season premiere of RAW in October. With the recent string of injuries, Randy Orton's uncertainties, Rob Van Dam's future up in the air, and other factors, WWE feels they are in need of some serious star power and now want to make a major push to have Chris Jericho available for a WWE return in time for SummerSlam.

Partial source: Wrestling Observer

Sensational Sarah
05-16-2007, 07:09 PM
it will probabaly be announced last minute

legolas4792
05-16-2007, 08:08 PM
i hope they get him and put him on raw they need the star power

Garden State Saint
05-16-2007, 11:40 PM
Triple H will be back by then and all will be well.

It shouldn't have taken that much to get back one of WWE's better wrestling during one of the prosperous eras.

XXKSXX
05-17-2007, 01:14 AM
I think the WWE would be all right with out Jericho. One person doesn't make the show many do. But it would definitely better with Jericho.

Flair Country
05-17-2007, 04:30 AM
Jericho is RAW! If him returning is true, then I will actually be excited to watch WWE again.

BigAl147
05-17-2007, 05:43 PM
It would be good if Jericho came back; thing is what could he do that he hasnt done before? He's feuded with pretty much the entire roster at one point or another. He could maybe go to Smackdown! and have a run with Kennedy - think of the verbal confrontations alone that would provide