PDA

View Full Version : ECW Star To RAW, ECW Changed, Cena's Feud, More

bad_meetz_evil
05-16-2007, 06:20 AM
- Steve Austin’s “The Condemned” has now brought in $7,1093,581 in the past 18 days.

- Sabu was originally scheduled to lose to Kevin Thorn last night on ECW. His release from the company lead to ECW on Sci-Fi being rewritten. Nunzio ended up putting Thorn over instead.

- The reason the Snitsky promos have been airing on RAW is Snitsky may be heading over to the RAW brand to challenge John Cena for the WWE Title.

Partial source: PWInsider.com

tommy
05-16-2007, 06:34 AM
I don't believe the snitsky thing for a second. They have been playing the promos on Smackdown! too. Someone just said "let's make up a story" after the King asked if he was coming to RAW after the promo. Snitsky was put on ECW to eventually fued with Lashley and to rebuild his character...they wouldn't move him back to RAW right away.

XXKSXX
05-16-2007, 01:50 PM
I'm not liking the Snitsky thing. I don't think thats going to be happing anytime soon. maybe him to RAW but not to feud with Cena.

Butoden
05-16-2007, 02:21 PM
Look guys, I rather see Cena beat guys like Snitzky and Khali than HBK and Benoit. So in other words, maybe this is a good thing. :)

AFC1986
05-16-2007, 03:46 PM
i hope snitzky doesn't challenge for the wwe title as he is nowhere main event material and it would look as though vince doesn't trust the top wrestlers on raw enough to let them challenge for the title

Sensational Sarah
05-16-2007, 07:06 PM
To raw for what? Job to cena? i don't think so, keep him at ECW, he fits their "look" better

legolas4792
05-16-2007, 08:07 PM
raw needs better contenders, smackdown is doing better then raw at this time imo

Garden State Saint
05-16-2007, 11:35 PM
Gotta agree with tommy on the Snitsky rumor. With Khali on RAW and Kane, Boogeyman and Henry on Smackdown is there really need for another on either show?