PDA

View Full Version : Is The Sandman Next To Be Fired By WWE?

AFC1986
05-16-2007, 11:06 PM
source: ewrestlingnews.com

The Sandman has been in the same boat as Sabu for a while as far as backstage heat goes.

At this point, nobody within the company would be too surprised if he was let go from his contract sometime in the near future.

The Sandman was not used on last nights ECW on SCI-FI telecast.

it wouldn't really bother me if he was fired as he has hardly done anything apart from the new breed/ecw originals storyline. i just hope the wwe move talent to ecw to componsate for his possible dismissal and sabu's recent release

legolas4792
05-16-2007, 11:09 PM
i wonder if tommy dreamer is in jeopardy as well

Black Widow
05-16-2007, 11:15 PM
ive always liked dreamer, wouldnt like to see him fired.. but sandman has done sweet F all

Will
05-17-2007, 12:18 AM
Sandman is a pretty poor performer in every way, but the live crowds love him and pop for his entrances more than everyone else in ECW combined so he does serve some purpose that benefits the company.

XXKSXX
05-17-2007, 01:10 AM
I like Sandman and he does get a good pop from the crowd. I'm pretty sure that is the reason he's still around. It is also very true that he is not a very good performer but he can do somethings.

BigAl147
05-17-2007, 01:20 AM
The Originals were on their last legs anyway, Sandman will be gone soon and a bunch of WWE midcarders left in ECW by the time ONS comes around

whoblehwah
05-17-2007, 02:07 AM
I don't think Dreamer will go. He'll probably go back to backstage work, lol.

Will
05-17-2007, 02:16 AM
I saw Sandman perform live twice last year,once at an ECW house show and once at a Smackdown/ECW taping. he got the loudest pops of the night both times and he stood on my chair and did his beer bashing thing at the ECW show, it was the highlight of the night for me, so I hope he keeps his job just for that reason. Beer isn't cheap, so what will he do if he is unemployed?