PDA

View Full Version : HBK Seriously Injured

Anti-Cena
05-19-2007, 11:28 PM
Source: Wrestlezone.com

Dave Meltzer is reporting today that Shawn Michaels has a blown out knee. HBK missed last nights house show and is going to try to gut it out tomorrow night at Judgment Day.

This injury is considered serious. This is absolutely terrible news for WWE as there have been a ton of top name injuries as of late.

More details shortly.

AFC1986
05-19-2007, 11:33 PM
i think now is the time for carlito to challenge for the title as orton is the only realistic challenger left on raw

legolas4792
05-19-2007, 11:34 PM
i think they need orton in the main event now regardless of the incident

yankeesman77
05-19-2007, 11:37 PM
Well atleast now HBK will get the time off that he's wanted for months now and this puts Randy Orton or Carlito in a prime spot to regain confidence or maybe an opening for Chris Jericho.

Con
05-20-2007, 02:43 AM
Thank God Trips is returning soon.

Butoden
05-20-2007, 03:03 AM
Another victim to Vince's insane work schedule :( Too bad it's HBK

Dangerous Incorporated
05-20-2007, 04:36 AM
Bizarre with all the injuries. Just when u think there couldnt be nemore.

demolition89
05-20-2007, 04:54 AM
I really feel harrible for HBK. He has been THE MAN since HHH's injury, even though Cena has held the belt.

I think it's time to give Ric Flair one brief final run at the belt until HHH returns!

Anti-Cena
05-20-2007, 05:10 AM
Update On Michaels

As an update to our previous article, PWInsider is reporting that this injury is not a new injury to Shawn Micheals. It is being said that Micheal's knees have been bothering him for quite some time now and was hoping to take time off this year to have surgery done. These plans had to be put on hold when Triple H was put out of action. He is still scheduled to wrestle at Judgment Day tomorrow night, and is not expected to take time off unless things become very serious

XXKSXX
05-20-2007, 02:24 PM
I think he will end up sooner or later taking sometime off. He could use it he has been working pretty hard lately. Also they are going to have to let Randy in the title picture now no matter what, and that sounds good to me.