PDA

View Full Version : Update on Shawn Micheals Knee Injury- Details Inside

bad_meetz_evil
05-20-2007, 06:28 AM
As an update to our previous article, PWInsider is reporting that this injury is not a new injury to Shawn Micheals. It is being said that Micheal's knees have been bothering him for quite some time now and was hoping to take time off this year to have surgery done. These plans had to be put on hold when Triple H was put out of action. He is still scheduled to wrestle at Judgment Day tomorrow night, and is not expected to take time off unless things become very serious

flamesoffury
05-20-2007, 06:33 AM
a blown out knee isnt serious? wtf? poor hbk.. he has to gut it out for 2 more months..

Slayer_X
05-20-2007, 08:43 AM
hes the man

Bad Boy
05-20-2007, 11:46 AM
this sux major time... many superstars are taking time off cuz of injuries... and if HBK goes too, then WWE looses most of its top superstars

bad_meetz_evil
05-20-2007, 11:50 AM
But if you notice most of the guys who are out at the moment, Triple H, HBK, Undertaker have always been on top. This might be a chance for WWE to push their other stars, towards the main event scene.

AFC1986
05-20-2007, 11:51 AM
i remember his knee was this bad when he faced triple h at taboo tuesday 2005 and didn't wrestle for nearly 3 months afterwards. i just hope the injury isn't as bad this time around as i haven't seen michaels this good in a long time

Anti-Cena
05-20-2007, 12:37 PM
As an update to our previous article, PWInsider is reporting that this injury is not a new injury to Shawn Micheals. It is being said that Micheal's knees have been bothering him for quite some time now and was hoping to take time off this year to have surgery done. These plans had to be put on hold when Triple H was put out of action. He is still scheduled to wrestle at Judgment Day tomorrow night, and is not expected to take time off unless things become very serious

This is already posted in the HBK seriously injured thread. I figured not to make another thread on it but to keep it in the same topic.