PDA

View Full Version : More On HBK's Injury; How SNME/ONS Will Be Booked

AFC1986
05-22-2007, 06:06 PM
- As I reported yesterday, the exact damage to Shawn Michaels’ knee will not be known until he undergoes the actual surgical procedure, although WWE is hoping to have him back by Survivor Series. However, any return date at this point is nothing more than speculation. Michaels has been removed from all RAW events for this summer and the main event plans have been changed once again.

- It will be crucial how WWE decides to book the upcoming Saturday Night’s Main Event on June 2nd (scheduled to be taped next Monday in Toronto) due to the fact that their One Night Stand pay-per-view is the very next night in Jacksonville, Florida. The general idea will be to run several tag matches on SNME with the people that will be involved on the pay-per-view the next night. Despite the “ECW only” brand being taken off of One Night Stand, it has been said that there will still be several hardcore style gimmick matches. That has become even more evident after RAW last night with a “Falls Count Anywhere” match and a “Street Fight” being booked.

Source: WrestlingObserver.com

i think having snme and a ppv only one day apart is stupid as it could cause fans to lose interest in either event seeing as the fans will see the same wrestlers face the same people two nights in a row

Role Model
05-22-2007, 07:12 PM
I knew that the WWE is playing the whole concussion injury just because he has a had bad knee for sometime and they needed something to get him out of action.

I really hope his surgey goes well and it doesn't keep him out of action for too long because RAW is really hurting for wrestlers right now and need him.

legolas4792
05-22-2007, 10:56 PM
they might cause more interest in the ppv with snme i know i was more interested in wm 22 when they had snme

flamesoffury
05-22-2007, 11:06 PM
snme is just an added bonus for vince.. it's not as popular as it used to be.. but it draws enough attention that it's a positive thing.

Con
05-23-2007, 01:26 AM
Is it just me, or has the PPV booking been crazy lately?

Ever since Wrestlemania, there seems to be another PPV two weeks later.