PDA

View Full Version : Former WWE Wrestler Comments On Release & TNA

bad_meetz_evil
05-24-2007, 03:15 PM
Former OVW Champion and WWE Tag Champion Doug Basham joined ClubWWI.com today for an uncut shoot interview with James Guttman. Among the topics discussed were Doug's WWE release:

"In our business, you can never get too comfortable because things change day by day and nothing is set in stone so getting released…everybody gets hired and gets released eventually. I wouldn't say it was a surprise or unexpected. It just happened."

James commented that it sounded like Basham might be open to rejoining the WWE down the line. He responded:

"I'm gonna take things day by day. Right now I'm with TNA and that's a new chapter in my career and I'm going to do the best I can to produce for TNA right now."

The Entire interview can be heard in its entirety on ClubWWI.com.

Credit: W-E

Role Model
05-24-2007, 08:13 PM
He seems to be very positive about being released by the WWE, but I don't think the Bashams will ever be in the WWE again because they were released 'cause WWE had nothing for them and it'll stay like that. They were awesome being in JBL's Cabinet and that worked for them but nothing else seemed to work so them heading back into that company won't happen so they're better off just loooking towards the future in TNA because that is where it's going to be.

legolas4792
05-24-2007, 08:26 PM
i dont think he is under contract with tna yet so who knows how long he will be there as well