PDA

View Full Version : Divari Limited Due To War In Iraq, Not Allowed To Promo

bad_meetz_evil
05-24-2007, 10:46 PM
Upon deciding who to be The Great Kahli's manager, many felt the logical thing to do was have Divari take the position, especially since the two were connected before.

The reason this did not take place is because of WWE's sensitivity to The War in Iraq. At this time they do not want any heel middle Eastern wrestlers cutting heel promos, so as it stands Divari is very limited in what he can do.

You may remember Muhammad Hassan who was taken off TV a few years ago after a tasteless feud with undertaker including a tirade of militant looking masked henchmen.

source: pwtorch

legolas4792
05-24-2007, 10:49 PM
no matter what you do you are always gonna be somebody who gets offended..

Role Model
05-25-2007, 12:20 AM
What I don't understand is why WWE is holding him back when he does do a promo it's in another language and most can't even understand it so most of the time it doesn't even matter and just pushes fueds along and plus its an television show that is supposed to provide entertainment which that does so I see no reason why it should be held back.

Will
05-25-2007, 01:03 AM
What I don't understand is why WWE is holding him back when he does do a promo it's in another language and most can't even understand it so most of the time it doesn't even matter and just pushes fueds along and plus its an television show that is supposed to provide entertainment which that does so I see no reason why it should be held back.

Divari speaks English in his promos.