PDA

View Full Version : Return Of Palumbo, Warrior Rips Agent; Chyna/Joey Fatone

Role Model
05-25-2007, 11:28 PM
partial source: PWInsider.com

After several non-televised matches, Chuck Palumbo finally makes his official WWE television return on this week's edition of Heat. He faces Charlie Haas. Click here to see this week's edition of Heat.

A video has turned up online of former WWE Champion Ultimate Warrior tearing into a sports agent at a recent autograph appearance in New Jersey. Here is the description of the video: "On May 6th 2007 during an autograph appearance in New Jersey on behalf of PSI (Pro Sports Investments) at the Football Spectacular, Washington Redskins LB Rocky McIntosh walked up to The Ultimate Warrior to get his autograph. Accompanying McIntosh was a puny, ignorant and unmannerly NFL agents assistant who works for the company who represents him. When this guy started shooting his mouth off to hurry up and get McIntosh's autograph signed, he found out he was shooting off to the wrong guy. Folks, this one is a classic!!" You can see the video here.

Dancing With the Stars' Joey Fatone was on Howard Stern yesterday and during his appearance, Joanie "Chyna" Laurer's name came up. Fatone shot down rumors that he slept with her. Laurer and Fatone were photographed together at the 2000 MTV Video Music Awards, so that might be where that rumor came from.

legolas4792
05-25-2007, 11:33 PM
hes been working dark matches for awhile now, i wonder if and when he will return to tv

Role Model
05-25-2007, 11:37 PM
hes been working dark matches for awhile now, i wonder if and when he will return to tv

Yeah, which makes matters more interesting because he's being brought back out of the blue, so what I am wondering is...has he changed enough for WWE to use him a few storyline's and has he improved in the ring since the last time we saw him in the WWE.

bad_meetz_evil
05-25-2007, 11:46 PM
I'd like to see that vid, though you havent insert the link. lol.

Dangerous Incorporated
05-26-2007, 12:26 AM
I'd like to see that vid, though you havent insert the link. lol.

I posted that vid in youtube a few weeks ago. None of this is new news.
http://www.uowforums.com/showthread.php?t=93851

Vinnyspapa
05-26-2007, 03:00 AM
I posted that vid in youtube a few weeks ago. None of this is new news.
http://www.uowforums.com/showthread.php?t=93851

Theres also a video somewhere of the Iron Sheik cussing up a storm and ridiculing the Warrior who just stands there and takes it. Also at a autograph signing.