PDA

View Full Version : MVP Speaks On "Power Ranger" Ring Attire

Dangerous Incorporated
05-26-2007, 12:24 AM
ign.com - What does MVP think about his ring gear? You know, the one that sends the crowd into a "Power Ranger" chanting frenzy?

"I laugh when they say Power Ranger because I don't hear anyone call Jushin "Thunder" Liger a Power Ranger," says MVP, the newly crowned United States champion who explains that his suit is supposed to have that T.O./Under Armour feel to it. "I look at it like this: You're making fun of me in an athletic suit but a guy wearing some Speedos is perfectly OK? Explain that one to me. Or even tights. A guy is wearing tights, those are just some heavy-duty pantyhose and people in the crowd are trying to rag on me for the outfit of a world class athlete? You better look around."

The whole interview is here:
http://sports.ign.com/articles/791/791766p1.html

Phenomenal One
05-26-2007, 12:34 AM
you know, when MVP first debuted, i didnt like him, but now all the sudden im starting to like him, its kinda weird, lol

619_fan
05-26-2007, 12:39 AM
I didn't like MVP either until he showed what he's really made of at Wrestlemania, I think that the exact moment I started liking him was when he hit the ballin' elbow drop to Benoit!

legolas4792
05-26-2007, 01:35 AM
mvp proved himself in the ring and on the mic recently and i personally like his outfit its a nice change

Role Model
05-26-2007, 05:55 AM
MVP has came a long way with the WWE as a a whole, which is awesome because he has an awesome gimmick whether people like to call it an power ranger suit or not. He attitude and personality fits right into all making it so fun, so hopefully he doesn't change it because of comments or anything because it's sweat and it fits him.

XXKSXX
05-26-2007, 01:39 PM
I really don't care what the guy is wherein to the ring. He's pretty good and he will only get better. He has been putting on good matches and he's pretty entertaining so I gots no problem with him.