PDA

View Full Version : USA Network Announces "WWE Draft" Special

bad_meetz_evil
05-27-2007, 06:10 PM
The USA Network now is advertising the June 11th edition of Raw as the WWE Draft Special. It is also being rumored that this edition of Raw we will see all titles put on the line.

If we receive more information on this, we will pass it along

Source: WrestleView.com

Spawn
05-27-2007, 07:03 PM
A draft is what we need. I would love to see a change up in the rosters. It seems like all the people from Raw have fought each other, same with Smackdown. I hope they shake it up alot..not crap about 3 guys changing.

Role Model
05-27-2007, 07:04 PM
This is such awesome news. This RAW has the potential to be the RAW of the year. As for the draft is exactly what the company needs. It will probably have many surprises. Maybe even a major title change? Most likely the third brand title though. Either way this RAW will be great. Can't wait for it.

Will
05-27-2007, 07:08 PM
who cares about a draft? The brand split is dead in everything but name, everyone wrestles where ever Vince feels like it anyway.

Role Model
05-27-2007, 07:13 PM
who cares about a draft? The brand split is dead in everything but name, everyone wrestles where ever Vince feels like it anyway.

It would seem the draft would be an opportunity to send someone established to the ECW brand to make up for the fact that they're losing an established fan favorite like RVD. Could be tough however, seeing how both of the bigger brands are so injury riddled right now though.

Spawn
05-27-2007, 07:16 PM
I think we need a draft will, and Like Joe is saying, it would shake things up abit. Its getting alittle boring seeing the same guys fight eachother. Even though Vinces puts them were he wants. It will still be better then what we have now

Phenomenal One
05-27-2007, 07:21 PM
the draft will be great for the company now, like most of you are saying. It will be cool to see who goes where, there are so many possibilities when it comes to the draft, cant wait to see what happens

BigAl147
05-27-2007, 09:21 PM
Hopefully this is a swerve and all the brands will be joined into one. Realistically the rosters are too thin to make this work successfully. After all who would move? HHH and Michaels wont move, and taking Smackdowns top stars like Undertaker or Kennedy would weaken them further.

legolas4792
05-27-2007, 09:25 PM
YES!! THIS IS GREAT I LOVE DRAFTS it switches up the wwe

AFC1986
05-27-2007, 09:30 PM
i hope that if a lottery does happen that a couple of main event wrestlers from raw go to smackdown as they are in need of some fresh faces in the main event picture

Role Model
05-27-2007, 09:36 PM
i hope that if a lottery does happen that a couple of main event wrestlers from raw go to smackdown as they are in need of some fresh faces in the main event picture

Yeah, which would work drastically because both shows need new faces in the main event division because we've been seeing the same talent there for almost a year now and it becomes a bore after a while, so changing it up like that would be perfect.

tommy
05-28-2007, 12:50 AM
Let's say each group get's three new people...here are my predicitons:

RAW:
1. Bobby Lashley
2. CM Punk
3. William Regal

Smackdown!:
1. Johnny Nitro
2. Carlito
3. Kevin Thorn

ECW:
1. Umaga
2. Chris Masters
3. Rey Mysterio

I'll probably be completely wrong, but oh well.

Role Model
05-28-2007, 01:04 AM
Predictions:

RAW:

MVP
Chris benoit
Matt Hardy
CM punk
Batista

Smackdown:

Chris masters
Johnny nitro
Super crazy
HBK
Burke

ECW:

Shelton benjamin
Jeff hardy
Rey Mysterio
Mark henry
Kane

Platinum_Lies
05-28-2007, 02:40 AM
I'm just wondering if this is a ploy for returning superstars such as Mysterio or maybe even way to bring Jericho right into the ME fued for a title if he does return. I don't see the point otherwise since ME talent is lacking on RAW and ECW now and SD is safer if only because it got Edge.

On a side not: saw POTC: At World's End this weekend. Great fun for POTC fans. I highly recommend it to anyone movie goer though.

XXKSXX
05-28-2007, 02:45 PM
If this is for real it should be a very good RAW. Plus all the titles on the line makes for good TV. They could use a draft maybe to shake things up a bit.