PDA

View Full Version : Edge Initially Injures HBK, RVD Not To TNA, More

AFC1986
05-28-2007, 09:14 AM
Partial Credit: WrestlingObserver.com

- The main event for ECW on Sci Fi will be a rematch of last week's main event, RVD & CM Punk vs. Marcus Cor Von & Elijah Burke.

- During a match on the May 14th edition of RAW, Shawn Michaels had his first injury indication in a match against Edge.

After the match ended, Michaels had to be helped to the back and then to the hotel he was staying at. Even though Michaels was in severe pain, he still agreed to work the match at the Judgment Day Pay-per view against Orton, but because before the event he suggested that WWE script an injury angle to explain as to why he can’t perform.

- Apparently for the past few months it was being said that RVD will be making his way to TNA, however new reports indicate that RVD has no interest at this time. Several in TNA management are not as hopeful of signing RVD because they were subject to the rumor mill none to long ago with Chris Benoit. Apparently Van Dam believes he has enough money to retire, but is open to working a lighter WWE schedule.

if he doesn't go to tna, i think he will go to japan

Butoden
05-28-2007, 11:11 AM
RVD is not satisfied with the way his carreer ended in WWE, so after about 6 months he will most likely go TNA for a year or so, don't forget Sabu will most likely be in TNA so they could be a tag team again :D

tommy
05-28-2007, 05:10 PM
I doubt that Edge story. Isn't he out for his knee problems that he has been having for a while? Also, they played up the injury angle long before his match with Edge. They kept talking about it when he MADE the match with Edge.

LionDen
05-28-2007, 05:29 PM
With Angles tricky joining of TNA that got us all, I do not take anything TNA say close to heart. I could have sworn WWE released RVD but I must have been mistaken, would be great to see him on WWE still but I do not see them giving him a lighter schedule unless they have their own reasons.

legolas4792
05-28-2007, 08:14 PM
Edge should have won that match it was kind of pointless for HBK to win

Role Model
05-28-2007, 09:19 PM
The whole Edge deal to me is doubtful because he has had many injuries killing him for quite sometime and not really getting any time off so anything could have went wrong to make the injuries worse, so he can't be blamed. And plus HBK wanted to go out there and do the match so it's his fault more.

I can see why RVD is not interested in heading over to TNA right now because he is just ending his long career with the WWE. He's going to need a break before he ever wants to think wrestling again but once he does I believe it'll be TNA.