PDA

View Full Version : What You Didn't See on RAW; Lashley attacks Cena!

F4L
05-29-2007, 05:01 AM
Thanks to Adam Lebow for these live RAW notes:

- "This is Awesome" chants were heard during the divas battle royal.

- After the divas battle royal, they show the tribute to the troops video to the song 'better days.'

- Before Shane comes out, they show a video for the wrestlemania dvd. As he did his promo, they were still changing the mat and drying the ringside area...

- After shane leaves, grisham comes out for show the best signs... Includes a couple dressed up as a groom and bride saying they left the alter to see raw.

- We get a one night stand promo for cena vs kalhi, then out come hardys to a very solid pop... Behind edge but ahead of benoit... Cade murdoch are heeled on... Haas and benajmin got a bigger good pop than cade and murdoch, crowed is into them, but lots of heat for nitros intro.

- Also, air canada center is 97 percent full. During commercial of the tag match, a few 2 counts on benjamin and dykstra by hardys... Hardy hit top rope leg drop.

- Promo for worlds greatest managers, and for wrestlemania 24...

Autozone slam of the week is kalhi laying out cena last week...

- During the cena promo, all boos and cena chants... After I can and I will line, crowd was very negative cena...

- Crowd is split between rvd and orton, with some smart fans chanting tna, you sold out and thank you van dam. People in my section didn't know RVD is leaving...

- My buddy John wanted me to say they cut all the beer off at 10pm...

- Out comes Maria post Umaga-Khali-Mcmahon promo, for kiss cam. During kiss cam, two times they had girls make out and during the second time, a fan pulled down the girls tank top revealing both her breasts in full view.

- During the break, Justin Robberts corrects himself and says that raw isn't on TSN, but rather on The Score, and that a replay is available tonight at midnight...

- Major heel heat and Cena sucks chants, moreso than when they were here for the ppv in the fall...

- The hottest this crowd has been all night is during the Raw main event.

- Post Raw, Cena and Lashly stand in the middle of the ring and stair each other down. Cena pokes lashly, but cooler heads prevail and they shake hands... But...

- Lashley turns on Cena, punches him out, and gives him the dominator to a big pop and celebrates with the WWE title like he is going to go for it next ... Cena gets up to a chores of boos, walks around the ring with hands on hips circa hogan with hand to ear and gets booed loudly for about 5 minutes before his music plays and he goes up the ramp to boos. He stays there and pretends to about hold the title up in the air like he always does but chooses not too, gets booed.

Could this be a hint that Lashley will be drafted to RAW, and will challenge Cena for the WWE Championship throughout the summer? Maybe so...

tommy
05-29-2007, 05:32 AM
NO!!!! I do NOT want to see a Lashley - Cena fued. I was just talking to my friend about this earlier. A fued between the two is inevitable, but it should be held off until both of them improve more. Cena has been improving lately...but Lashley has just been sucking.

If they move Lashley to RAW and put him up for the WWE title, I will have lost faith in the WWE.

Platinum_Lies
05-29-2007, 06:43 AM
Too bad the kiss cam is never on TV... :(

Lashley getting a huge pop demolishing Cena should be a sign to the WWE that Cena is not working as a face. Well that and the pop Shane got for the pin on Lashley should tell Vince that Lashley is not all that great either. Umaga even had some better pops than both "faces"

tommy
05-29-2007, 03:36 PM
Too bad the kiss cam is never on TV... :(

Lashley getting a huge pop demolishing Cena should be a sign to the WWE that Cena is not working as a face. Well that and the pop Shane got for the pin on Lashley should tell Vince that Lashley is not all that great either. Umaga even had some better pops than both "faces"

Oh, I totally agree. Because Lashley got a huge pop in a place that is one of the strongest gatherings of negative Cena fans means that Cena should turn. Oh...wait a sec...that's just stupid, considering that the Cena haters are the minority everywhere else.

...I wouldn't mind a Cena turn, but your reasoning is just beyond me.

Role Model
05-29-2007, 07:42 PM
Sometimes I wonder why some of this stuff isn't televised because some of it was better then what we see during some parts of RAW. But, Lashley turning on Cena had to get a huge pop. I guess since Cena got all those wonderful boos, it fed the crowd. Good deal.

Platinum_Lies
05-29-2007, 08:39 PM
Oh, I totally agree. Because Lashley got a huge pop in a place that is one of the strongest gatherings of negative Cena fans means that Cena should turn. Oh...wait a sec...that's just stupid, considering that the Cena haters are the minority everywhere else.

...I wouldn't mind a Cena turn, but your reasoning is just beyond me.

Ratio is actually 60/40 for the Anti crowd world wide. Only certain places in the US overwhelmingly love the guy. Europe hates him, Canada hates him, and a lot of the men in the US just hate the guy.