Argenis is leaving Lucha Libre AAA Worldwide after 16 long years. The masked wrestler was part of the Mexican wrestling promotion since 2008.

The 37-year-old wrestler announced his departure from AAA on his social media (via Fightful), adding that he would be “look for his origins.”

Here is what he wrote in his message to fans:

"It is always difficult to start this kind of message, and I want to start by saying thank you. Thanks to AAA for these 16 years, where I met wonderful people along the way, with whom I shared more than just an adventure, many that I can call friends and some that I can call carnal.
Thanks also to all the fans for allowing me to share with them.
To Dorian Roldan, Maricela Peña, Licenciado Roldan, and Jorge Torres for helping Argenis reach many parts of the world.
Thanks for everything but it is time to look for my origins."

Argenis was last seen in the ring for AAA at AAA MerzaMania, which took place on April 20, 2024. He teamed up with Psicosis in a losing attempt to take on Los Psycho Circus – the team of Dave The Clown and Murder Clown in a tag team match.

Much like other luchadors, his real name was not publicly known much of his career, which started in 2006. But at Triplemanía XXXI: Monterrey in April 2023, he lost against Myzteziz Jr. in a Mask vs. Mask match. He was unmasked then, and his real name was revealed to be Mirzha Adán Uribe Nava.

Notably, Argenis is the brother of Mysteziz, who was known as Mistico and as the original Sin Cara during his run in the WWE. Argenis is the son of Dr. Karonte, and his other siblings include wrestlers Astro Boy, Argos, and Mini Murder Clown.