The new era of WWE under the leadership of Paul 'Triple H' Levesque is off to a great start. Along with sold-out shows and interesting storylines, the company has recently started to work with other promotions like TNA Wrestling.

WWE's decision to collaborate with different promotions is something fans have wanted to see the company do for many years. The recent moves for crossover matches have excited many in the wrestling industry, including TNA founder Jeff Jarrett.

On his podcast My World with Conrad Thompson, the All Elite Wrestling superstar spoke about how the wrestling business has changed since WWE's Attitude Era.

"...When I think back to the Attitude Era, when it was just the, I mean the Yankees and The Red Sox. No other team existed. I mean, it was WWF and or WCW. I mean, nothing existed, but yeah, ECW was kind of there and all that, and then it's, you know, the TNA days," said Jarrett.

Jarrett noted that after WWE's Attitude Era, newer companies like TNA and, recently, All Elite Wrestling decided to collaborate with other promotions. However, he believes WWE's working with other popular wrestling companies shows that the business has changed. The AEW superstar also shared his thoughts on the possibility of WWE allowing AJ Styles to compete in TNA again.

"...You look at AJ Styles going back to a place that he literally started at that was unheard of a generation ago. Just completely unheard of."

Jarrett continued to speak highly of the changes in WWE and what will come, including their Netflix deal. He also noted that TNA having former WWE superstars Nic Nemeth and The Hardy Boyz(Matt & Jeff Hardy) on their roster shows how much the wrestling business has changed for the better.

"...The business has radically changed. I mean, the Netflix deal coming up," said Jarrett. He added, "...It's just changed. In a positive way is what I'm saying. I love all the feel-good moments. Absolutely, I love it."

The positive changes in WWE show that the company is in good hands under the new regime. Hopefully, fans will see more WWE superstars competing against the best from different promotions worldwide.