Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Angry Kayla Braxton Announces She’s Leaving WWE After Nearly 8 Years

WWE broadcaster Kayla Braxton has announced she's leaving the company soon. to pursue the next chapter of her career. In a message she released on Saturday, Braxton revealed her final date for the company will take place at posted a message on social media on Saturday addressing her future, telling her fans she'll be officially ending her career next week.

Braxton joined WWE in 2016 and has been involved in various roles, including backstage interviewer and kickoff show panelist. Her final date will be Friday, June 28 when SmackDown returns to Madison Square Garden.

She credited several influential figures for guiding her career, including the one and only, Paul Heyman. "During my years with WWE, I was able to master the art of the back-stage interview. I hope I was able to turn minutes into moments for you who watched week to week and maybe even ushered in a new fan base," she wrote. "My banter with Paul Heyman became the stuff of legend, and I am so thankful for all he has done to elevate my career. I gained a wealth of knowledge from the Wise man and for that, I’ll be eternally grateful."

Braxton says Michael Cole brought her in to be a ring announcer in NXT, but she was quickly traveling round the world and taking on bigger roles with greater responsibilities. Now living in Los Angeles, she's been offered new opportunities and is excited to reveal her future plans soon. She thanked Triple H, Nick Khan and WWE for allowing her to be a trusted voice on television for all of these years. She also thanked the WWE Universe for welcoming her into their lives.

BOW DOWN TO THE KING

***GAME OVER!***

Shame
    RIP Bray Wyatt

President Vivek Ramaswamy

Quote Originally Posted by TKO View Post
    Shame
    Well damn. We both agree on something

BOW DOWN TO THE KING

***GAME OVER!***