All Elite Wrestling fans are in for a special card as their collaborative pay-per-view event with New Japan Pro Wrestling approaches. The company is set to have the AEW x NJPW Forbidden Door show at the UBS Arena in Long Island, New York, on June 30. In addition to AEW and NJPW superstars facing off in front of the passionate New York crowd, several CMLL talent will also be in the mix this year.

Over the last few weeks, AEW has featured CMLL superstars like Mistico and Hechicero in the lead-up to the upcoming PPV. The inclusion of the CMLL has made fans wonder if AEW will feature them at the AEW x NJPW Forbidden Door event moving forward.

In a recent interview with Bleacher Report's Doc-Chris Muller, AEW President Tony Khan shed light on the company's relationship with CMLL and that he expects it to be long-term.

"...I really enjoy working with CMLL, and I expect we're going to have a really long, fruitful, positive business relationship. Salvador(Lutteroth III) and the team at CMLL have been great to work with. I've dreamed of working with them for years," said Khan.

The AEW President shared that he has been a fan of CMLL dating back to when he attended school growing up and that he is grateful to be working with them years later. He also listed off wrestlers from CMLL that he grew up watching, like Último Guerrero, Blue Panther, and Dr. Wagner.

While the relationship with CMLL is just starting, Khan is already blown away by one particular talent.

In the interview, Khan praised CMLL superstar Hechicero's performance in AEW this year. Hechicero caught fans' attention with an excellent match with Bryan Danielson on the February 3 episode of AEW Collision. Khan shared he believes in Hechicero's abilities and that he's been a great addition to lead up to the AEW x Forbidden Door event.

"...We were really big believers in him, and when the partnership started, he was one of the people I was most excited to work with, along with Mistico," said Khan. He added, "...Hechicero is a phenomenal talent. It's so great having Hechicero in AEW right now, and I'm a huge believer in him. I think he's fantastic, and I really love working with Hechicero in particular and all of these great stars we've been able to bring in recently from CMLL."

Hechicero will take on MJF at AEW x NJPW Forbidden Door. Both have a different in-ring style that should make for a fun match on an exciting card.