Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Angry Vince McMahon Claims, “No One Really Knows Me” In Netflix Docuseries Trailer

WWE fans have caught their first glimpse of Netflix’s Mr. McMahon docuseries that will focus on the historic rise and dramatic fall of Vincent K. McMahon. The six one-hour episodes will delve into the life of the 79-year-old billionaire when it hits the streaming juggernaut on September 25. McMahon himself was interviewed for the docuseries, as the trailer shows right from the start as he declares,

“People have wondered who I really am. There’s this portrayal of me as a bad guy, but no one really knows me.”

Some of the biggest names in wrestling history are involved, with appearances from Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson, Hulk Hogan,”Stone Cold” Steve Austin, John Cena, Bret Hart, Bruce Prichard, Eric Bischoff, and McMahon’s son-in-law and Paul “Triple H” Levesque.

As we see in the trailer, this docu-series won’t shy away from controversy and touches on the 1994 steroid trial, the double-murder suicide of Chris Benoit in 2007, and alleged sexual misconduct. While it was the latter that ultimately ended McMahon’s reign on top of wrestling’s empire, Janel Grant has not participated in the series.

Produced by Bill Simmons and Tiger King executive producer Chris Smith, Mr. McMahon has been in development since 2020. The project was reportedly reworked to reflect the allegations against McMahon, including his departure from WWE.

This highly anticipated docuseries about McMahon and WWE is just a taste of what’s to come for the streaming giant. This coming January, Monday Night RAW will move to Netflix, marking an end to over 30 years on broadcast television. John Cena has been confirmed for RAW’s premiere on Netflix as the WWE icon will kick off his retirement tour.

Fans in the U.S. will have access to Monday Night Raw each week, while those outside of the States will receive Raw, SmackDown, WWE NXT, and Premium Live Events. Netflix will not cover monthly PLEs in areas where deals are already in place with other distributors, such as India.

BOW DOWN TO THE KING

***GAME OVER!***

Hell yea
    RIP Bray Wyatt

President Vivek Ramaswamy

I am so looking forward to this.

I made a thread in WWWE Wrestling Discussion a while back if anybody interested called, "Thank you Vince McMahon". Everybody has a opinion on Vince.

Click here to check it out.