Cheslea Green has found herself as one of the competitor's in the women's Money In The Bank Ladder match and she has long-term goals for the WWE Women's Championship.

Green defeated Bianca Belair and Michin to punch her ticket to Money In The Bank on the 6/21 SmackDown, but it was an opportunistic victory. Belair happened to hit her KOD finisher on Michin, but it was Green who shoved Belair out of the way to get the 1-2-3.

Bayley saw how Green got that victory and took to social media to patronize her method of swooping in. She said she's had her eyes on Green for months as Bayley got a little confrontational with Green during her match against Piper Niven. Green tried to interfere in the bout, but she was banned from ringside. She tried to return under a luchadora mask and Bayley threw her into the barricade before defeating Niven, which Bayley makes mention of after wishing her luck in Toronto.

"If you didn't get a glimpse of what I'm capable of when I beat your friend Piper Niven last weekend, well, you're really going to see a different side of me, sister. So enjoy your night for now."

If Green does grab the briefcase and becomes the Money In The Bank winner, she does have plans for Bayley's WWE Women's Championship if she cashes in on the former hugger.

"When I win I’m starting a petition to change the WWE Women's Championship back to the Divas Championship."