Kota Ibushi has continued to tease fans regarding his return with fellow AEW star Kenny Omega. The Japanese star dropped hints in a social media post that he and Omega will return soon. Posting a picture in boxing gloves, Ibushi revealed that their last practice session is done and said that they are now pushing hard for their return.

Kota Ibushi stated that he has a long time to fulfill his promises. He also highlighted that the scenario in AEW has changed a lot since their absence. The 42-year-old thanked for the flexibility in his contract as well. A translated caption reads:

”Last practice is over!!! We haven’t seen each other quite a bit, but this time we’ve got a hard push. Tuned up for AEW which will be soon.

I still have a long time to fulfill my promises! The scenery sure has changed, All that’s left is to do. We’re both on fire!!

Thank you for your flexible contract even though you belong. Well, there are some things I’ve done, but basically when I’m in Japan, it’s good.”

Kota Ibushi and Kenny Omega are one of the most popular tag teams and they are known as The Golden Lovers. They have been KO-D Tag Team Champions, the KO-D 6-Man Tag Team Champions, and the IWGP Junior Heavyweight Tag Team Champions.

Kota Ibushi’s last appearance in AEW took place November 15th edition of AEW Dynamite last year. He joined forces with Kenny Omega, Chris Jericho, and Paul Wight to defeat Brian Cage and The Don Callis Family in an eight-person Street Fight. Ibushi, who called AEW his home, is set to make his return to GLEAT for their show in Osaka on October 6th.

Meanwhile, Kenny Omega has been away from AEW since December last year with diverticulitis. Earlier this year, ‘The Cleaner’ returned to AEW Dynamite but he was brutally attacked by Jack Perry and The Young Bucks. Omega is also set to appear at next year’s NJPW Wrestle Dynasty.