Brian Cage re-signed with AEW over a year ago and the length of 'The Swole-verine's' deal is pretty swole.

'The Machine' has been running with The Gates of Agony as The Mogul Embassy recently turned on AEW World Champion Swerve Strickland, but no matter what the future holds for the group, who just added Hechicero on AEW Rampage, Cage is completely content with sticking around All Elite Wrestling.

Speaking on "The Lightweights Podcast," the former FTW Champion expressed just that about his current deal.

"I don't see myself going anywhere else. With how long I've been there and how long my contract is for and everything else, it makes sense to stay put and I'm happy with that."

When Cage was asked if his deal was about six more years, Cage said it was and he didn't negotiate it alone. 'The Machine' had an agent to help nail down a deal for him. That was a first for Cage as he flew solo when negotiating his first few name deals in wrestling.

Cage has been with AEW for years at this point, first aligning himself with the now defunct Team Taz and has primarily remained a heel for the majority of his run.

While Cage is locked down by AEW, some names have been floating around as free agents recently. Arn Anderson, Mark Henry and Jake Hager all just announced their exit from AEW, but one major name to leave WWE is Becky Lynch. While it's expected that Becky will stick around WWE after an extended leave, AEW could front the kind of contract Cage has in an effort to secure 'The Man' comes around AEW.