Bryan Danielson loves the adrenaline from a real fight, and 'The American Dragon' could get one from a former UFC fighter in 'Filthy' Tom Lawlor.

Speaking on The Hull Show, Danielson admits to still having a hunger of getting in a legitimate fight and provides his reasons why.

“The physicality, sometimes you get into a legit beef out there. That's fun too. I said this to somebody not too long ago. If I die and I don't get into another legitimate fight, I think I'm going to be a little bit sad."

Danielson does clarify, saying that he wouldn't plan to get into fights all the time, but there's something instinctive in a person grappling with another person.

"There is something innate in humanity. We like to wrestle. Wrestle for play or whatever it is. That is part of who we are as humans.”

Bryan may be sad if he never gets in another donnybrook, but a certain former MMA fighter turned pro wrestler in Tom Lawlor is happy to appease him. The once MLW World Champion tossed out the potential of tying it up with Dragon, as Lawlor too shares in such bloodlust.

"As another man willing to get in to a legitimate fight, I hereby challenge Bryan Danielson to a mixed martial arts fight. Let’s have some fun!"

A battle like this could actually happen on AEW television considering Tom Lawlor has worked a couple shows under the All Elite Wrestling banner. Lawlor was actually on tap to face Adam Cole at Forbidden Door last year, but that match was pulled due to Cole getting injured.