Injuries are part of wrestling and one can never predict how or when a superstar may be taken off road. It also creates challenges for bookers who sometimes have to adjust plans made months in advance at the last minute. Tony Khan's AEW has experienced this firsthand recently as several of the company's biggest stars have been taken out due to injuries.

The latest talent to suffer a setback is Dax Harwood, who revealed that he'll be out of action because of a lower back issue. The injury woes in AEW have resulted in either planned storylines getting dropped or delayed until a talent returns.

AEW President Tony Khan recently spoke with Bleachers Report's Doc-Chris Mueller ahead of AEW x New Japan Pro Wrestling Forbidden Door on June 30. When asked how talent injuries affect his booking, Khan shared that it forces him to make adjustments he may not have planned to make.

Answering in character, the AEW President mentioned how his EVPs The Young Bucks are responsible for putting some of his top talents on the shelf:

"It's happened so much(talent injuries), and we've had to change so many things. You know, The Young Bucks reference this body count, and they're not altogether wrong. I mean, it's true. Since they started this reign of terror, I'm not the only person they put out and injured. FTR has injuries going back to their Anarchy In The Arena and their Ladder Match with The Young Bucks, so we have FTR out," said Khan.

The AEW official also named Eddie Kingston and Darby Allin who are out due to injury after their run-in with The Young Bucks. He then talked about other superstars like Adam Copeland, who suffered a fractured tibia at Double or Nothing on May 26.

Although AEW is missing some of their fan favorites due to injuries, Khan has the luxury of having a deep roster. The talent pool in the company helps give the AEW President options to make adjustments when needed in his booking.

In the interview, he expressed gratitude for the superstars competing in AEW.

"...It's been great having such a deep roster and so many awesome stars because, you know, we've had some fan favorites hurt, but still, we have so many popular stars on this roster who stepped up, and I think that's why I'm so proud of the wrestlers in AEW," said Khan.

He also added that he believes AEW is where the best talents wrestle and is looking forward to having his entire roster in full health. For now, Khan looks forward to having the best in AEW taking on talent from NJPW and CMLL at the upcoming PPV event.