Roman Reigns has shared a touching tribute to his father and WWE Hall of Famer Sika following the legendary wrestling's passing at the age of 79.

Sika passed away on June 25, 2024, with news of his death being shared by his nephew. Taking to Twitter, the former Undisptued WWE Universal Champion spoke about the profound impact his father had on him. Reigns added that he plans to represent Sika's legacy alongside his sisters.

"My family and I thank everyone for the outpouring of support in the name of my father, Pola'ivao Leati Sika Anoa’i, who will forever be remembered as one half of The Wild Samoans tag team. My father had a profound impact on my entire family and we are forever grateful for the foundation he built for us. There’s no way to fill the void left by his passing but my sisters and I will do our best to represent him and his legacy.

Rest in Power, Dad. We love you."

Sika is best known for his tenure as one-half of the Wild Samoans Tag Team alongside Afa. The pair held the WWF World Tag Team Championships on three occasions and held gold in various other promotions. The tag team were inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame in 2007 and the Pro Wrestling Hall of Fame five years later.

Not just a proficient wrestler, Sika trained wrestlers after retiring and helped launch the careers of many. Notable names to train under Sika Yokozuna, Virgil, Billy Kidman, Batista, Rikishi, Tonga Kid, Virgil, Michael P.S. Hayes and Snitsky. While he is no longer with us, it's clear his legacy will never be forgotten.