Justin Bieber and his wife Hailey Bieber have welcomed their first baby.

The singer excitedly made the announcement on social media on Saturday afternoon.

“WELCOME HOME JACK BLUES BIEBER,” he wrote alongside a photo of his newborn’s tiny foot, which his wife appeared to be holding.

The couple first shared news of their pregnancy in May while sharing photos from their vow renewal in Hawaii.

A few weeks later, Hailey, 27, proudly shared some photos of her baby bump on Instagram.

The first bump-baring snap showed Hailey cradling her belly and puckering her lips as she posed during golden hour in a butterfly tank top.

Another snap saw Hailey lounging outside with her tummy out as she pulled her oversized white T-shirt up to her chest.

“The past few weeks have been ... [emojis],” Hailey captioned the photo dump.
Hailey has also opened up about her pregnancy cravings on Instagram, revealing she can’t stop eating pickles topped with egg salad and a hot sauce drizzle.

“Currently my biggest craving,” she wrote weeks ago alongside a photo of the snack.

“Egg salad on top of a pickle with hot sauce. And no, you’re not allowed to judge!”

Babies were always on the brain for the couple with Justin telling Ellen DeGeneres in 2020 that it was definitely on the cards for them.

“I am going to have as many as Hailey is wishing to push out,” he said at the time.

“I’d love to have myself a little tribe. But, yeah, it’s her body and whatever she wants to do... I think she wants to have a few.”

The couple initially wed at a New York City courthouse in September 2018.

The following year, they tied the knot again in front of family and friends in a South Carolina ceremony attended by their famous friends, including Kendall Jenner and Jaden Smith.