An Australian woman who's shared her husband with 35 women in the past year says her marriage is stronger than ever.

Honey Brooks made this bold statement in a recent video on Instagram, where she explained that it was her idea to introduce other women into their bedroom dynamics.

"I'm obsessed," the content creator mentioned, sharing that she was always present when these interactions occurred with her husband.

"Everyone is going on saying 'You guys aren't happy' and 'You are not going to last in a marriage' and 'This is ridiculous, you guys [act like you] aren't even married,'" she recounted the criticisms she's faced.

The bisexual influencer explained that her husband was completely on board with her suggestion to include other women in their intimate life, and she has no regrets.

"This is the best kind of marriage you could ask for," she gushed.

She added: "Um, hello, like we not only get to enjoy the hell out of each other, but my husband gets to enjoy so many other women and so do I!"

However, not all of Brooks' followers are supportive of her open marriage style.

"I would want to be with my one and only," one follower who prefers monogamy commented.

Others criticized Brooks more harshly for her unconventional marriage, with one detractor saying:

"Most not be much good in bed if you can't please your man, or just maybe he's looking for a female with a brain that he can have a conversation with?"

Yet, some followers celebrated her honesty and openness.

"This is your relationship, you get to choose the dynamic that is right for you," one supporter encouraged her.

"Totally with you," another chimed in. "We're doing this with my wife for 5 years now, never been more in love and happy!!"

Brooks revealed that she hadn’t planned on creating content for OnlyFans until she and her husband met another couple through the platform while traveling around Australia.

Her decision to start posting on OnlyFans turned out to be very profitable, as she now earns about $90,000 per month.

Brooks was in the news earlier in January when she disclosed that she had accidentally had an affair with her best friend's husband.

The husband had joined her OnlyFans under a fake name and they began exchanging messages for months.

Brooks stated that her best friend was "really understanding at the start," but she sensed a change in her attitude after the husband claimed Brooks was a willing participant.

Nevertheless, the Aussie maintained her innocence, insisting she would never intentionally hurt her friend.