Veteran wrestler The Miz is confused about his future. On this week’s Raw, ‘The A-Lister’ was eyeing to end his losing streak. His tag-team partner R-Truth has been on the shelf since Bronson Reed’s attack and he wanted to settle the score with the powerhouse. He was set to face Reed. However, the match never started. Braun Strowman attacked Reed before the bell rang and The Miz was visibly frustrated.

Speaking on WWE Raw Talk, The Miz further expressed his frustration for being unable to compete on the show due to Strowman and Reed’s bad blood. He said that the crowd seemed happy with how things turned out but that he doesn’t know what to do after giving his everything to WWE. He said:

“The crowd was on their feet before my match. Didn’t get the opportunity to take on Bronson Reed. Crowd got what they wanted, right? I don’t know what to do. I’ve done everything there is to do in WWE. I don’t know what to do.”

After weeks of brawling, Bronson Reed and Braun Strowman are scheduled to collide in a Last Monster Standing match at next week’s Raw. Meanwhile, Karrion Kross has continued to play mind games with The Miz. Even on last night’s show, when the former WWE Champion was warming up for his match backstage, Kross pointed out how ‘The A-Lister’ doesn’t get respect backstage.

There is a possibility that The Miz could turn heel to change things up. The eight-time WWE Intercontinental Champion has portrayed a villainous role during the majority of his career, something he is more comfortable with. It is to be seen how things pan out for him in the coming weeks.