Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Angry New Info on AEW’s TV Deal with WBD, MAX Programming and FOX

All-Elite Wrestling and Warner Bros. Discovery announced a new multi-year deal on Wednesday, making AEW content and PPVs available on the MAX streaming platform as well as same-day availability of AEW shows Dynamite and Collision. Variety reported the deal hours before the AEW Dynamite fifth anniversary show.

AEW will no longer air Rampage, the 1-hour Friday show that aired late in prime time. AEW Collision could also possibly move off Saturdays to a weeknight prime time slot, as reported by Jay Fowler.

AEW PPVs will begin airing in 2025 on MAX later in the year, but won’t be exclusive to the app. MAX subscribers will be able to purchase AEW PPVs at a lower price. AEW’s library of Dynamite, Rampage and Collision shows will be available on MAX. This didn’t include the ROH library or ROH TV, which continues to air on Honor Club. Given the deal’s terms and both companies planning future content, this could change. There were no discussions of airing ROH on WBD networks during the negotiations of the new deal. ROH.

AEW is likely to be exclusive to WBD with its cable TV programming, given the multi-year deal and the price tag. This means a potential AEW show on FOX would have to air on its network channel, not on one of FOX’s cable channels, unless WBD makes an exception.

AEW will develop future programming for the MAX app and WBD cable.

Variety reported the deal would pay AEW more than $150 million per year. John Ourand of Puck reported two weeks ago the deal would be around $170 million per year. SEScoops was told previously AEW will likely earn $160 million to $200 million per year with WBD’s new contract, increased PPV availability on MAX and a possible contract with FOX.

BOW DOWN TO THE KING

***GAME OVER!***

Same comment I made earlier, although I don't think Rampage will be missed and will be replaced I guess or returned. I think it a smart idea bringing Collision to a night during the week.

I don't know much about Max. It seems it is good for AEW fans they are now on a proper channel like Max for on demand content. Still having to pay for PPV's a bit of a bummer.

I still don't understand how WB is throwing money at this shit and keeping it on air. The company has never made a profit. They can't sell tickets and they are losing viewers by the week. It's fucking insanity.

BOW DOWN TO THE KING

***GAME OVER!***