Before making her presence felt as a champion in WWE, current Women’s Tag Team Champion Jade Cargill was part of AEW, where she became the first AEW TBS Champion. It’s been over a year since Cargill parted ways with the All-Elite promotion, and the Storm is eager for fans to focus on the present.

In a recent interview with HOT 97, Cargill reflected on her early days in AEW, recalling how she was thrust into the spotlight without much guidance.

“I didn’t really have direction. I didn’t know how a heel was supposed to act. I was just myself.”

In response to media reports rehashing her early experiences, Cargill expressed her frustration on Twitter and urged everyone to focus on her current journey with WWE.

This isn’t the first time Cargill has made clear she wishes to move on from her AEW tenure. At the Bash In Berlin post-show press conference, Cargill said she was “so tired” of answering questions about AEW and once again wished that fans focused on her current role as a WWE Superstar.

While Cargill is proud to have come from AEW, her focus is firmly on the road ahead. As she continues to evolve, fans are eager to see what’s next for the powerhouse superstar as she takes on new challenges inside a WWE ring.