Ric Flair has announced his separation from his wife, Wendy. Flair acknowledged that, like all couples, they had faced their share of ups and downs. He emphasized that the separation was mutual and respectful.

Flair expressed deep gratitude for Wendy’s unwavering support during his severe health crisis in 2017, noting that she never left his side throughout the ordeal. He also mentioned that both he and Wendy are now focused on different projects, making it difficult to maintain their relationship due to conflicting schedules.

While this separation marks the end of Flair’s fifth marriage, he wished Wendy the best in her future endeavors:

“Wendy and I enjoyed 13 great years. As with every couple, we have experienced our ups and downs. I think it’s important for everyone to know right now that we have decided to part ways respectfully. I’ll never ever be able to thank her enough for standing by my side through my terrible health crisis in 2017. She never left my side! And for that I will always be grateful! We both are working on different projects at the current time and it becomes difficult with my schedule and her schedule to make this work. I wish her the best of luck with her projects, and I know that she supports mine!”