Hulk Hogan has held plenty of accolades to his name, and now the WWE Hall of Famer hopes to add 'President of the United States' to his resume.

Hogan's legacy, albeit controversial, cannot be denied in wrestling, as he is unquestionably one of the industry's biggest stars, if not the biggest. Speaking to FOX News, Hogan shared his plan for Hulkamania to run wild in the White House one day.

"We need somebody in there that’s got some common sense. So, if you need a president or vice president, I’ll volunteer and take this country over, and I’ll rule with an iron fist, a flat tax – nothing but common sense. I know right from wrong, brother."

This isn't the first time the Hulkster has flirted with the idea of political office. On the Thanksgiving 1998 episode of The Tonight Show with Jay Leno, Hogan both 'retired' from wrestling and shared his candidacy for President. Campaign footage aired on Nitro of Hogan and Bischoff holding a press conference in an effort to appear legitimate.

Hogan was often vague about his stances on various topics in politics. When asked if he intended to run as a Democrat, Republican, or a third party, Hogan told interviewers he'd run "for the American people." Many saw this presidential campaign as attention-seeking and WCW's efforts to undermine the political campaign of Jesse Ventura that would see The Body become Governor of Minnesota.

Hogan isn't the only wrestler who's name has become tied to the Oval Office. Many predict that Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson will one day run, fulfilling the overarching premise from NBC's Young Rock series. A poll in recent years said that there could be serious merit to the idea of The Rock running, and the WWE 2k20 story mode sees The Rock compete as President of the United States.

Could Rock Vs. Hogan happen one more time, this time for the Oval Office? It seems anything's possible in wrestling and politics.