Kayla Braxton didn’t realize officials had a planned heartfelt farewell for her at her final WWE appearance until the last minute.

The former WWE personality recently spoke to Adrian Hernandez. She discussed things such as meeting Ron Pearlman, her love for Game of Thrones, and more.

Speaking about her exit from the wrestling promotion, Braxton mentioned how her responsibilities had been reduced significantly after WWE pulled The Bump off air. A number of other opportunities were knocking on her door at the same time and according to the female star she thought about the decision for a long time.

Braxton mentioned that everyone at the company was very supportive of her when she finally made the call. Discussing her last appearance for the company, Kayla revealed that she had actually planned a go away party for all her colleagues:

“I had no idea they were going to give me that kind of send-off. I was already—I keep telling people—it was my last day. I had a party planned. Peter Rosenberger helped me plan a go-away party; all the talent were coming. I was already in the last set, thinking about taking tequila shots, and I was getting ready to leave.

And they’re like, ‘Kayla, don’t leave yet.’ I’m like, ‘Why?’ They’re like, ‘Don’t leave yet.’ I’m like ‘It’s my last day—I’m about to go party.’ They’re like, [don’t] And I’m thinking there’s a plan B, which is when the show runs short, they need us to run out and fill time with an interview.’ I’m like, ‘Fine.'”

Kayla Braxton’s last WWE appearance came on the June 28th episode of SmackDown this year. The show held at the legendary Madison Square Garden saw Cody Rhodes cutting a heartfelt promo for the broadcast personality after the event went off air.

The fans made things even special with huge applause for the former NXT star. According to her, the whole thing will always be one of the pinnacles of her life:

“And then Triple H came up to me, and Nick Khan—I was like, ‘Something’s going on.’ So, I went to the gorilla, and then Cody was out there. That’s when I started realizing, ‘Oh, they’re about to do something really sweet for me.’ I was in tears.

And then hearing all of Madison Square Garden erupt with ‘Thank you, Kayla’—which is something I hear my name like that—I still get emotional thinking about it. I am very aware that most people don’t get that kind of send-off, especially people who decide to walk away on their own. That will always be one of the pinnacles of my life. It was so great.”

Kayla Braxton has since confirmed that she is not looking to join any other promotion and her time in wrestling has come to an end. Real name Kayla Becker, the former broadcast star has also revealed the first post-WWE project she has worked on.