Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Default Rey Mysterio Discusses Changed World Title Match At Sunday's TLC PPV

Rey Mysterio appeared on MyFox Houston this morning to promote this Sunday's WWE TLC: Tables, Ladders & Chairs pay-per-view at the Toyota Center. He said that the World Heavyweight Championship bout at the event will be a four-way Tables, Ladders, and Chairs Match.

The altered World Heavyweight Championship Match will involve Kane, Edge, Alberto Del Rio, and himself. The change was announced at last night's SmackDown taping in Lafayette, Louisiana.

Mysterio described the Tables, Ladders, and Chairs Match to the morning host, saying that tables and chairs are used to harm his opponent, and that the ladder is used to retrieve the World Heavyweight Championship.

The video interview can be accessed here.

Source - MFH.

Yeah. A lot of main-eventers are either leaving WWE or retiring and people like Mysterio, Edge, Swagger and even Kofi, Dolph and Bryan need to step up. At the moment, I don't consider Mysterio to be a main eventer (Despite being in a feud with a main eventer - Alberto Del Rio), but I think that he could be a good main-eventer, if WWE decided to put the belt on him and used him correctly. In 2006, his title-run was annoyingly bad; I was 12 at the time and hated the entire thing as it was just a result of Eddie dying. His second title run earlier this year was better, although still quite bad. I have never considered him a true main event star.

Interesting twist up making it a 4 way match, still gonna assume Edge is the heavy favourite but Del Rio could be a good shout for a shock win.
    __________________________________________________ ____

I still don't see Mysterio as a World or WWE Heavyweight title contender. IMO he is just to small and always will be. All those times he beat Kane this year and last I cringed every time.