Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Angry The Undertaker Thinks There Will Be More Cinematic Matches In WWE

The Undertaker did an interview with ESPN where he spoke about a wide range of topics including the future of WWE doing cinematic type matches.

This comes after the highly praised Boneyard Match with Taker beating AJ Styles and Bray Wyatt defeated John Cena in a Firefly Fun House Match at WrestleMania 36.

“I think it could if I wanted to do that. That possibility is there, but we’ll just see on that. We were both very proud of that match. Considering all the circumstances, we were really, really happy with it. And the fact that we got to go offsite and give it a theme like that, it helped tremendously.”

Taker continued by bringing up how he’s always been a big believer in the story mattering more than moves during pro wrestling matches. He thinks that moves don’t tell the story. He brought up how the promos done by Styles leading up to WrestleMania were places that no one had dared to go before.

He thinks even if they had a regular match, the brawling style of it would’ve been the same as their Boneyard match due to the promos done by Styles.

“The way it was shot, I mean my goodness, it was a mini-movie. I just really think it’s going to catch on. Bray Wyatt’s character is probably the closest to mine. He’s got that really over-the-top demented type character. He could do some things in that realm that would be just phenomenal. We were the trendsetters there. I think there will be more cinematic matches like that in the future.”

Taker added that as far as him doing another match like this, he’ll see what happens but at the end of the day, he was happy with how the Boneyard Match came out.

BOW DOWN TO THE KING

***GAME OVER!***

(< . . o . . PowerPill! Smartmark's Avatar

Boiler Room Brawl with Mankind please!

And offcourse match with Sting. I would love to see Sting and Undertaker going at each other in a wasted landscape, like a post-apocalyptic scenery with a crumbled city or something.